Webinar: Best Practices for Effective Ethics and Compliance Training
1 -2 PM EST
Sign up Here
Farzad Barkhordari, President of Workplace Answers, and Michael Volkov, CEO of The Volkov Law Group, LLC, are pleased to announce a joint webinar to discuss best practices for effective compliance training programs. Farzad and Mike plan to outline strategies and practical applications to successfully incorporate training into your overall compliance program.
The webinar will cover:
- Legal requirements with regard to training
- Objectives for ethics and compliance training
- Training topics to cover that address your unique risks
- Advantages of effective ethics and compliance training
- How to put together an effective training strategy
Farzad Barkhordari is the President of Workplace Answers, and formerly the founder and CEO of Click 4 Compliance. Farzad is a specialist in global anti-corruption and headed the global anti-corruption team at Sun Microsystems.
Michael Volkov, CEO and owner of The Volkov Law Group, LLC, has over 30 years of experience in practicing law. A former federal prosecutor and veteran white collar defense attorney, he has expertise in areas of compliance, internal investigations and enforcement matters.