As everyone knows, I am an eternal optimist. Being a cynic always leads to negative energy and results. As a former federal prosecutor, I am deeply committed to the idea of doing the right thing. There is no meaningful alternative and I am mystified by individuals who can avoid or convince themselves that engaging in wrongdoing is somehow acceptable. With that background and foundation in...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021