The Bribery Act and FCPA Summit in Houston — December 7, 2011
World Compliance – FCPA Houston Event 2011
Join us Wednesday December 7th at the Hilton Houston Post Oak for a comprehensive look at the lessons learned over the past four years. Learn how DPAs and NPA can help guide your FCPA policy.
Joining Barry and Richard will be Tom Fox and Michael Volkov, who will address the global anti-corruption enforcement risks.
Learn from our expert team about:
- The current enforcement activity of the UK’s Serious Fraud Office and the dangers of UK Bribery Act liability
- The current risks under the UK Bribery Act
- How the UK Bribery Act and the FCPA differ in scope and enforcement priorities
- How global companies are designing compliance programs to comply with both the UK Bribery Act and the FCPA
- How joint investigations and prosecutions by the SFO and the US Department of Justice and SEC pose significant risks to global businesses
- The risks to global businesses, especially those involved in energy and private equity, in the rapidly expanding global enforcement network
The Houston event is sure to be unique and offers the rare perspective on the interaction of the UK Bribery Act and the FCPA
CLE credit for Texas is available to all attendees.