Volkov Law TV: New Webinars Added: FCPA, Due Diligence, Sanctions, Internal Investigations, and Sanctions Compliance
Volkov Law TV continues to offer high-quality webinars on relevant. Over the last 9 months we have added a number of new webinars. Subscribe and check them out. Monthly access to a webinar is $8; monthly access to the full library is $29; and yearly access to all of the webinars is $299. Click Here to Sign Up Now.
Watch the webinars when you want — download the slides and review as you watch.
Here are the new webinars offered:
- Lessons Learned: Compliance Pointers from Recent FCPA Actions
- Review of Iran and Cuba Sanctions Changes — Compliance Challenges
- 2016 Year in Review: AML and Sanctions
- Anti-Corruption Enforcement and Compliance: Year in Review
- DOJ Shifts Prosecution Strategy for FCPA Enforcement and Compliance
- Compliance 2.0: A New Model for Ethics and Compliance
- Update to Internal Investigations Best Practices
- Anti-Corruption Compliance in the High-Tech Sector
- Managing Private Equity Corruption Risks
- Building a Due Diligence System from the Bottom Up
- How to Improve Your Ethics and Compliance Program in the Healthcare Sector