I always take a deep breath when starting this posting – not that I am the kiss of death, but sometimes my predictions come true and most times they do not. But with that caveat, I am brave enough to venture into 2018 and offer some predictions. First, and this may not be so surprising, individual FCPA criminal prosecutions will continue to increase. In fact,...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021