Here we go – another year, another set of predictions. Who knows whether they will come true? Actually, I went back and read my annual prediction posting for 2018 and 2017, respectively. Some things I called correctly, and others I missed the mark on. One consistent error – the Wal-Mart FCPA case would be resolved. So this year, I am employing reverse psychology. The Wal-Mart...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021