Here we go – another year, another set of predictions. Who knows whether they will come true? Actually, I went back and read my annual prediction posting for 2018 and 2017, respectively. Some things I called correctly, and others I missed the mark on. One consistent error – the Wal-Mart FCPA case would be resolved. So this year, I am employing reverse psychology. The Wal-Mart...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021