Corporate families can carry the traits of a smaller family – what do I mean by this quip? An absent parent inevitably causes harm to a family. Families depend on connection, support and ultimately intimacy. Corporations, by analogy, are not much different. An absent CEO can have a serious negative impact on company culture and performance. Some leaders do not like to engage. Other leaders...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021