The Volkov Law Group is pleased to announce that Elizabeth (“Liz”) Slim has joined the firm as a Senior Consultant. Liz can be reached at [email protected] Liz has been a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (“CAMS”) for 15 years; she has over thirty-five (35) years specializing in bank operations, compliance, risk management and regulatory training at various community to mid-size financial institutions. For the last fifteen...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021