Jacqui Merrill, an Associate at The Volkov Law Group, joins us with a posting on the SEC’s request for increased access to emails. Jacqui’s profile is here, and she can be reached at [email protected] In a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting held on September 16, 2015, Securities and Exchange Commission Enforcement Director Andrew Ceresney expressed his frustration over the entity’s lack of access to stored emails....
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021