We can add Acteon to the list of OFAC settlements for 2019, which is quickly turning into a robust sanctions’ enforcement year. Acteon is a UK based company, which provides subsea services in the oil and gas industry. (Acteon recently announced the acquisition of Benthic, an Australian owned subsea company, which operates out of Houston, Texas). In the first enforcement action, Acteon and its operating...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021