The global pandemic has created unique risks for handling employees’ exposure to, or positive testing for, COVID-19. To ensure a safe workplace, companies have to address delicate issues surrounding employee safety. The United States does not have a federal privacy law to address this specific situation (unlike Europe and Canada) and the treatment of employees personal information. Interestingly, the HIPAA laws do not cover employers...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021