The Justice Department has brought only a few enforcement actions that focus on FCPA and export control violations. Last year, Quad Graphics earned a declination for FCPA and OFAC violations. In 2013, Weatherford settled FCPA and export control violations for $252.6 million. In a major case in 2011, BAE Systems paid $400 million for making a false statement arising for underlying conduct of bribery and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021