As announced during his State of the Union, President Biden and U.S. Allies and partners, announced additional sanctions against Russia and Belarus. In recognition of the impact of the sanctions and export controls on the energy industry, the United States and Allies released 60 million barrels of oil from strategic reserves. The new restrictions include: Expansion of BIS Sanctions from Russia to Belarus: The United...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021