Global companies should incorporate AML risks into their risk analysis of their third-party distributors, agents and other intermediaries. The basic questionnaire, due diligence risk analysis, contractual provisions, training, and partner code of conduct should reflect attention to this risk. To the extent that global companies rely on a network of third-party distributors and sub-distributors, global companies should include contractual provisions to flow-down policies and requirements...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021