Two days before Christmas, President Trump signed the Criminal Antitrust Anti-Retaliation Act, which prohibits retaliation against employees who report criminal antitrust violations internally or to the government. The Act was sponsored by Senators Chuck Grassley from Iowa, a long-time supporter of whistleblowers, and Patrick Leahy. From 2010 to 2019, the Antitrust Division has brough criminal enforcement actions that resulted in over $9 billion in criminal...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Root Cause Analysis: A Critical Ethics and Compliance Practice February 25, 2021
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021