As chief compliance officers realize the importance of criminal antitrust compliance, it is important to identify the real risk factors. All too often we get lost in the mumbo-jumbo (a technical term, I know) of compliance, tone-at-the-top, communication, training, and other obvious terms. While I often have suggestions on how to enhance a company’s risk assessment process, antitrust risks require precision and careful cost-benefit analysis....
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021