Webinar: Antitrust Criminal Enforcement in Labor Markets January 26, 2022, 12 Noon EST Sign Up HERE The Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division has taken an aggressive stance in criminal enforcement in labor markets. To this end, the Antitrust Division has brought several significant criminal cases against aerospace executives, major healthcare and pharmaceutical companies and executives. DOJ has promised more criminal cases. Global companies face significant risks, and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021