Like all compliance programs, a company lives or dies based on its ethical culture. A company with a poor culture that operates in a concentrated competitive market has significantly higher antitrust risks than companies with a strong ethical culture. This basic and well understood premise has to be considered in designing an antitrust compliance program. If senior management does not walk the walk, antitrust risks...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021