Humans have a tendency to make things more complicated than they really are. To capture the flavor of my sentiment, all you need to do is watch the beginning scenes of “History of the World, Part I” by Mel Brooks (Here) to see how simple life was in the early history of man. Returning to the serious subject of compliance, there are some who argue...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021