Boeing’s 737 Max problems began over ten years ago. Facing competitive pressure from Airbus, Boeing embraced the 737 Max as its competitive savior. After two horrific crashes killing a total of 346 people, the FAA ordered the grounding of the 737 Max. Despite the grounding, Boeing produced another 400 737 Max airplanes before ceasing all manufacturing of the airplane in January 2020. The two plane...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021