Recently, the Justice Department unsealed an indictment charging Jose Carlos Grubisich, the former CEO of Braskem S.A. with participating in an FCPA conspiracy with Odebrecht S.A. Grubisisch was arrested last Wednesday. Copy Here. Grubisich is charged with one count of conspiracy to violate the FCPA bribery provisions, one count of FCPA conspiracy to violate the FCPA’s books and records provisions and falsely certifying financial reports,...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021