The SolarWinds cyber-attack was devastating in scope and impact. If any lesson can be learned from this event, the SolarWinds case presents all the pitfalls, enforcement and reputational damage, rolled into one tragic series of events. In a recent 10-K disclosure, SolarWinds announced that it is the subject of ongoing investigations conducted by the Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and various state...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021