The success of an ethics and compliance program depends on the support of internal partnership functions – human resources, security, IT, legal, finance, procurement, ESG and others. Given this reality, ethics and compliance has a variety of “seats at the table.” As a result, ethics and compliance has the opportunity to build important partnerships and influence the overall corporate governance framework. The last five years...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021