Webinar 10 am EST/3 pm BST April 29, 2020 Sign Up HERE As the world fights COVID-19 and compliance officers grapple with virtual working at this time of heightened risk, are they increasingly seeking digital and automated processes to succeed? This webinar considers why the current climate has heightened awareness of the advantages of digital and automated compliance practice. Join this webinar to: hear how implementing...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021