Chief compliance officers have to throw out their template for charts, diagrams and data that they use to report to the Audit/Compliance Committee and start over. Slick and colorful charts and diagrams are great but CCOs are ignoring the importance of an opportunity to educate and train the board on how to monitor and oversee a compliance program. So, let’s start over – what should...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021