Chief compliance officers are the rising stars in the corporate governance world. However, CCOs have to avoid complacency. CCOs have a lot more to accomplish — it is almost as if the profession has put its collective foot in the door. CCOs have to be honest with themselves – it is easy to say everything is going great when some changes have been implemented....
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021