Almost every FCPA enforcement action contains important lessons learned in unraveling a bribery scheme. Airbus has three broad divisions: (1) Commercial Division; (2) Defense & Space Division; and (3) Helicopters Division. The bribery scheme involved China, three Chinese government entities (GE-1, GE-2, and GE-3), and three consultants: Consultant 1, an agent who received payments from Airbus during 2013 to 2015 that were intended for bribes...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021