Global companies face extraordinary risks through their reliance on third-party agents, distributors, consultants and vendors/suppliers. Federal prosecutors and regulators have had a record year in FCPA and sanctions enforcement. To mitigate these risks, global companies are quickly adopting automated platforms to manage their third-party risks. NAVEX Global is at the forefront of this effort through its RiskRate automated platform. Chris Bailey, Product Manager, NAVEX Global,...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021