There are a lot of so-called “dirty secrets” in the corporate governance world. Not the tawdry kind that appear to follow controversial politicians – I mean in the world of internal controls. I would wager that most companies cannot even identify all of the policies, procedures and controls that have been created during the life of the company. Some exist in what I call the...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021