You can always count on lawyers to ring alarm belles and warn businesses. The line between accurate reporting and fear-mongering sometimes blurs when lawyers write so-called “alerts” to inform businesses of new or increasing risks. When it comes to the False Claims Act, I always try to “stick to the facts.” For healthcare, pharmaceutical/medical device, and defense companies, the False Claims Act is usually the...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021