Chief compliance officers have a difficult job. That is a real profound grasp of the obvious. CCOs face an unending onslaught of tasks, risks and juggling of concerns and activities. On many respects, a CCO’s job is never done – once they accomplish a project, they have an unending list of tasks to address. CCOs are the unsung heroes of corporate governance. They get little...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021