This posting is not a “pie in the sky” outline of compliance in the future, when technology works seamlessly with compliance functions. My focus today is on what is happening now in the compliance world when it comes to technology. Unfortunately, this is not a column that is limited to compliance. I am repeatedly struck by the failure of Fortune 500 companies to embrace and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021