A fundamental requirement for an effective ethics and compliance program is that it is supported by “adequate resources.” This does not mean a bare minimum requirement; nor is this requirement satisfied by flat-lining a compliance department’s annual budget. Someone is not getting the message straight – a compliance program has to evolve – that does not mean that it has to suck up more resources...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021