The ultimate success of a global ethics and compliance program often depends on the ability of local compliance officers to engage business operations in a specific country. Of course, a global compliance program’s performance depends on cooperation and coordination at all levels, but in many cases, the ability of a local compliance officer to adopt creative and intelligence strategies to engage the business will establish...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021