Job: Compliance Manager (Columbus, Ohio, metro area) A leading industrial growth company that delivers a comprehensive set of products for use in the construction and infrastructure sectors is seeking a Compliance Manager to oversee the day-to-day operation of its compliance program and internal controls procedures. This position is suited for a self-motivated individual seeking to help structure and manage a program from the ground up. ...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021