It is time for an honesty check – many CCOs do not like change. CCOs, however, need to embrace change as a powerful force. Compliance is an evolutionary process – it is constantly changing. A compliance program has to move like a shark and constantly take into account new trends, new risks, and new business developments. CCOs who resist change are doomed to fail. This...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021