Comtech Telecommunications (“Comtech”) and Comtech EF Data Corp. (“EF Data”) agreed to pay OFAC $894,111 for violations of the Sudan Sanctions Program. Comtech and its subsidiary EF Data sell advanced communications systems, software, and services. The violations arose when these companies indirectly exported warrantied satellite equipment and facilitated services and training to a Sudanese government-owned entity that was prohibited under OFAC’s Sudan sanctions program. The...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021