The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) presents numerous compliance challenges for businesses. Given the heightened focus on consumer privacy and ever-increasing enforcement risks, companies have to move quickly to ensure appropriate compliance programs are in place by January 1, 2020. Any business that collects, stores and processes consumer information is subject to significant risks. The importance of CCPA compliance is not limited to businesses that...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021
- Ethics – eSports Cheating March 31, 2021
- Compliance: Let’s Talk about FARA March 17, 2021