The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) presents numerous compliance challenges for businesses. Given the heightened focus on consumer privacy and ever-increasing enforcement risks, companies have to move quickly to ensure appropriate compliance programs are in place by January 1, 2020. Any business that collects, stores and processes consumer information is subject to significant risks. The importance of CCPA compliance is not limited to businesses that...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021