Compliance is a dynamic subject and a profession that “never sits still.” Compliance professionals are always developing new ideas, strategies and approaches to solve problems, and increase efficiency and effectiveness. It is a fast-growing profession that is quickly gaining greater acceptance as a critical member of the corporate governance team. As compliance gains a greater foothold, compliance professionals hopefully will gain access to increased resources. ...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021