The growth in ethics and compliance has had a dramatic impact on corporate actors, including the CEO, chief compliance officers, internal audit and chief financial officers. The corporate board’s role in compliance continues to be deficient. Corporate boards are in for a rude awakening — a new era of accountability for ethics and compliance is beginning. In this episode, Michael Volkov outlines the issues surrounding...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021