In Part III of my continuing series on ISO 37001, today I examine the board and top management’s respective responsibilities in the implementation and oversight of an anti-bribery management system. ISO 37001 defines a “governing body” to include a supervisory board or board committee as having the ultimate responsibility for company activities, governance and policies of its anti-bribery management system. “Top management” is responsible for...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021