Corporate boards face serious challenges – business disruption from the pandemic and a slowing global economy. Directors have to focus on these two issues for at least the next 12 months. But the issue plate contains other significant risks. Three out of five directors have identified cybersecurity as a significant risk along with the current crisis climate. The impact from a cyber-event is significant and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021