Language communicates more than just words – indeed, the use of language reflects much more than simple communication. Often, a person’s language reveals an attitude, a feeling, a perspective, and much more about a person. To me, I am often struck how language is used by corporations to mask a clear and distinct idea. Corporate speak is a language unto itself, and can reflect a...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021