Elizabeth Slim, Senior Consultant at The Volkov Law Group joins us for an important posting on OFAC sanctions compliance as a result of the pandemic. Elizabeth can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. It was only a matter of time before regulators and law enforcement recognized the impact that the pandemic has had on our country and our economy – The Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”)...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021