The attorney-client privilege is an invaluable tool that is used to encourage frank and open communications between a client and an attorney. Clients rely on the privilege when communicating with attorneys. It is important to remember that the attorney-client privilege applies only to communications between a client and an attorney for the purpose of seeking legal advice. A company’s reliance on the attorney-client privilege provides...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021