Global companies and corporate officers and employees face significant criminal antitrust risks. The US Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division has a mature and aggressive enforcement program targeting illegal cartel activity. Unfortunately, companies have been slow to implement ethics and compliance programs that are adequately focused on these serious criminal risks. In this episode, Michael Volkov discusses the need for robust ethics and compliance programs and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021