Companies dedicate time and resources to enterprise risk management. This is a much broader focus than legal and compliance risks – instead, enterprise risks identifies some of the major catastrophes — e.g. one company had serious weather event risks and disruption of manufacturing activities or another faced supply chain risks when relying on a single source of supply. These are the kind of global enterprise...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021