Cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are exploding on the marketplace. Cryptocurrencies are promising huge technological advances in our economy by relying on the new blockchain technology. Initial coin offerings raised $7 billion in capital last year, and this year ICOs are expected to raise over $20 billion in capital. Bitcoin and other established cryptocurrencies have increased in value. Bitcoin reached a high of nearly $20,000 and is now trading just...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021