The Trump Administration has aggressively restricted commerce with Cuba and Venezuela. With respect to Cuba, the Trump Administration has re-imposed strict regulations on commerce with Cuba, reversing several Obama-era regulations easing such restrictions. At the same time, the Trump Administration has continued Obama era policies tightening trade with Venezuela and opposing the Maduro leadership in Venezuela. In this episode, Michael Volkov discusses recent updates to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021